Access your Advisors Assistant from Anywhere with either our
Web Based CRM or Computer Based System
With Advisors Assistant you have the best of both worlds:
- Access Advisors Assistant over the Internet with our Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors, or
- Install Advisors Assistant locally on your office computers and use Remote Access
You choose the system that best fits your needs. Whichever one you choose, you are in control of your data. And if your circumstances change, we can switch you from one option to the other.
Advisors Assistant Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors
Using Advisors Assistant over the Internet is Easier and More Secure than ever!
Our Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors is designed for those who want to use the Internet to access Advisors Assistant from one or more locations without setting up a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Benefits of the Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors:
- We maintain your database for you on a server running behind an enterprise class firewall in a secure data center.
- Your data is backed up every night and stored in a fireproof facility. You can also download a copy of your database backup weekly so you have it in your office (additional fee applies.)
- Access is 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance.
- Our Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors has several levels of security to assure that your data won't be compromised.
- You use a unique strong User Login which is designed to meet FDIC requirements.
- A special Advisors Assistant Smart Web Services program is installed on each computer you'll be using to access your data. This keeps your data safe from Keystroke Recorders.
- Advisors Assistant's Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors does not run in a Browser, so it's usually faster than other web based programs. There's very little lag time to drain your productivity.
- You retain control of your data. You can switch to the computer-based Advisors Assistant at any time or discontinue the service and get a backup of your data.
- Makes Remote Access faster, easier, and more secure than ever.
Users of the Web-Based Advisors Assistant can also use the AAMobile Application to connect to their database from Smartphone and Tablet devices.
SUPPORT AND UPDATES
- Every Web Hosted User has complete access to the Advisors Assistant World Class 800 Line Technical Support. Our friendly support team is always ready to help.
- Every Web Hosted User also has complete access to our FREE Training Webinars which provide complete walk-throughs on how to get started and to insure that you get the most from your Advisors Assistant.
- There's a Help Button on every screen. Many of the Help Files contain videos with step by step instructions.
- Your Web Hosted Advisors Assistant will be
updated for you automatically with new
Advantages Over Browser-Based Web Programs
Most Web-Based Programs on the market are Browser-Based. The entire program runs within your Internet Browser. Advisors Assistant has many advantages over standard Browser-Based programs.
- Browser access allows anyone with a browser to attempt to log into the program with a User ID and Password.
- Any computer accessing the Advisors Assistant Web Based Program must have Advisors Assistant installed on the computer. It takes less than 5 minutes to install on any computer you need for web hosted access, but it adds an impenetrable level of security.
- Browser Based Programs are susceptible to keyboard recorders that can record keystrokes when you log into your Browser Based Program and send those keystrokes to hackers.
- Advisors Assistant's second security threshold is a long encrypted security key sent to your program which instantly authenticates your computer. There is no keyboard involved so there is nothing to record.
- Browser Based Programs start with entering your User ID and Password
- Advisors Assistant's third level of security is your User ID and Password. You can only enter your User ID and Password after your program has been authenticated through the first and second layers of security.
Advisors Assistant Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors Pricing
- The Advisors Assistant Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors is on a month to month basis. No contractual obligation.
- Pricing starts at just $39/month for the first user for the CRM module, and $49/month for 2 users. Pricing is based on the number of people using the program and the number of modules chosen. There is a one-time $50 Set-Up Fee.
- Monthly payments can be made via checking account debit or credit card ($2 monthly service fee for credit card payments).
- The Hosted System can be discontinued at any time. You can switch to the locally based Advisors Assistant or you can purchase a backup of your data for a nominal fee.
The Advisors Assistant Program is installed to each computer you will use to access the Advisors Assistant Web Based CRM for Financial Advisors.
- 1.75GB free disk space. Minimum 1GB RAM, 2GB+ highly recommended. Windows Vista or later.
- Broadband Internet connection. If downloading investments, a minimum UPLOAD speed of 1 Mbps is needed, 2Mbps is highly recommended.
- Outlook 2003 or later
- If this computer will be used for Imaging Assistant™ make sure it meets the Imaging Assistant™ specifications..
Call (800) 799-4267 Today and
We'll Get You Up and Running in No Time!
Advisors Assistant Computer-Based System and Remote Access
Advisors Assistant v6 uses Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008 R2 (included free). SQL Server is designed to run using a variety of remote access methods, including Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Web Services, GoToMyPC.com, LogMeIn.com, Windows Remote Desktop, PC Anywhere, and Terminal Services or Citrix Server.
We've designed Advisors Assistant to run behind the security of your firewall on any standard Windows computer or Windows Server. It's easily accessed remotely through the establishment of a Virtual Private Network (VPN) which gives you secure encrypted access from anywhere in the world without the need to maintain an Internet Server or an IT staff. VPN's can be set up by virtually any IT professional and are known for their reliable, secure access. We recommend using a Virtual Private Network to use Advisors Assistant v6 remotely. For larger installations with full time IT staff, Advisors Assistant can be set up to use Web Services access.
For more information on VPN's, please click HERE to read our newsletter article "What Does Web Enabled Mean" about VPNs.